Fight Fit Challenge
6 week fighting fit challenge 2020
There is no doubt that anyone training for a fight sees dramatic change in their physical body while they sharpen their skills through a fight camp.
Kickstart the year on the right foot with our 6 week fighting fit challenge that will simulate a typical fight camp. This program is guaranteed to get your 2020 fitness goals kickstarted like nothing else has before.
What you can expect:
- One on One coaching & goal mapping session
- 60 min strength & conditioning fighter training 3x per week in a small group environment
- Lose fat, build muscle, get fitter
- Eating plan provided and/ or meals prepped daily
- Unlimited online coaching
- Weekly progress check ins
This program is for you if:
- You are moderately fit and want to take your fitness up a notch
- Keen for a new challenge that will push you outside of your comfort zone
- Feel like you need to be held more accountable where your health & fitness is concerned.
Keen to start 2020 in the best shape of your life?
Program lead by Co-owner of the Pride Fighting Academy, Jess Mouneimne.
Jess has a diploma in Sports and Exercise nutrition and is a certified yoga teacher. Jess is competitive on the BJJ & MMA local scene and has a passion for training & uplifting women. She teaches women’s Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, self-defense as well as yoga group classes. Jess is a female-focused personal trainer, helping women of all shapes and sizes reach their health goals.
The course will start:
Monday 24 Feb 2020 - 8:30AM.
Meal prep billed separately.
Classes run every Monday, Wed and Fri for 6 weeks.